Ceramic Tiles / October 9, 2018 / Bethany Selby.
It used by the builders for its beauty and durability. It is straightforward to install a ceramic tile; you don't need to employ a professional tile fixer.
How to install ceramic tiles at home:
There is an array of different tiles available for specific needs and various purposes such as roof tiles, wall tiles, and floor tiles but the process of installing a ceramic tile is moreover the same. If you want to install a ceramic tile you should follow a take necessary precautions and follow these steps:
(1) Before beginning with the project, you have to choose a tile that suits your floor, roof or wall.
(2) Before beginning your project, you may wish to have some of these tools and safety equipment ready.
(3) Before starting, clear the area to be tiled of all furniture and remove all moldings, fittings or fixtures that will be in the way.
(4) Use adhesive or mortar that is suitable for the application than mix mortar with an electric drill and paddle. Is will minimize any lumps in the mortar.
(5) A thorough grouting job will give your installation a professional look you want, so take your time on this step in particular.
(6) After doing all this wait for some minutes for tiles to set and after that few finishing touches such as chalking and sealing will get your job done.
How to take care of ceramic tiles:
In chilling weather areas, pipes should be mounted in a rain-protected spot as they may crack if wet and chilled. A tube can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth or washed with water and soap. Do not use abrasives, spirit, alcohol or acetone. To maintain a glossy finish, avoid surface contact with scratching materials or tools. Ceramic tiles are very durable if proper care is being a taken.