Fireplaces / October 17, 2018 / Nathalia Huntley.
You love the look of your room, and you’re excited about installing a fireplace but wouldn’t it be great if you had a see-through fireplace that you could see from both places? Wouldn’t that be the ultimate in ambiance?
Picture it. It’s instead like surround a sound. For 360 degrees you can enjoy that beautiful fireplace, watch the flickering flames, listen to the crackling wood burn and watch those red-hot embers while enjoying some great conversation with friends and family. Now that’s perfection.
There are several choices on the market in both wood and gas styles. Recently Lennox Hearth Products introduced a smaller version that’s great for smaller rooms or adjoining rooms like a kitchen family room combo. It might be small in size, but it indeed is big in features. Need something bigger check out the rest of Lennox’s lines. They have plenty of choices.
So when should you buy gas and when should you buy wood?
Buy a gas fireplace if:
1. You live in a condo, apartment, mobile home, or RV
2. You hate the idea of ash dust in your home
3. You don’t care that fuel costs are on the rise
4. If you broke a nail, you’d be having a personal crisis
5. TV dinners are as good as a home cooked meal if not better
6. Wood chips scare you.
7. Your city has rules relating to burning
8. You don’t have anywhere to store firewood
9. You aren’t in physical shape, so chopping wood could be a problem
10. You love convenience
Buy a wood fireplace if:
1. You love your flower and vegetable garden
2. You think stacking firewood sounds like fun
3. Self-sufficiency is essential to you
4. You love the look and feel of a natural fiber – it’s mesmerizing
5. You think the idea of heat when the power goes out a great idea
6. You love staying in touch with mother earth
7. You live in an area where wood is readily available for cheap
8. Your area suffers from severe power outages
9. You love the smell of burning wood
Whether you consider it for your home or a lodge, it’s an excellent way for people to feel comfortable and relaxed in all directions. Is ensures you and your family will be safe because the fireplace meets all current regulations. Wood fireplaces must have a chimney adequately installed, and gas fireplaces may need to a vented correctly. Always have a professional do the installation.
A see-through fireplace is a perfect way to add ambiance not only to one room but a couple. With the 360 degrees viewing, you will create an atmosphere that will be hard to beat, and you’ll have the perfect environment for some great conversation.