Interior Design / October 12, 2018 / Charlotte Mcneely.
Everyone dreams of leisurely days, sun tanning in Tuscany, with wine, pasta Neapolitan and a book for company and a grand Tuscan styled home for a dwelling! However, the problem is that not many of us can afford such a remarkable luxury. However, that does not mean one has to lose hope. You always have the option of getting the Tuscan ambiance at your home. Moreover, what's more, it's not even too expensive. There are many options, which you can use for this, and get a Tuscan ambiance done in a shoestring budget. Following are some of the options that you could use.
Cheap Tuscan ideas to decorate your abode.
Following are the tips that you should follow, and voila, you have your little Tuscany right at home! Here are some of how you can decorate the place giving it a simple yet elegant grandeur -
1) Firstly, choose the right color. A stereo-typically colored in dark earthy shades like maroons and oranges, creamy yellows or mustard. It gives the house a dark, elegant decor, which is conventionally Tuscan!
2) Go to Italian garage sales and look for copper objects like baskets, pots and pans and old gold framed impressionist paintings, which are being given away at throwaway prices. Also look for artificial fruits like grapes., because these seem to adorn the homes in Tuscany.
3) Dried flowers, potpourris and ivy to fill the baskets would be ideal. These are cheaply available everywhere.
4) You can put some chicken wires into your cabinets; these are dirt cheap and readily available. Keep a look out for lots of old wrought iron artifacts from the early 20th century, which are catching dust in homes of people who don't value them.
5) Use a lot of color glass, whether for Windows, or paintings. Also try to find old ceramic tiles, which can utilize in odd places.